We are looking for an upholsterer to work within our experienced upholstery team, here at our busy state-of-the-art 72,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Basildon, Essex.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting prime commercial and residential projects for corporate giants, global brands and some of the most prestigious addresses in London. One day you could be producing fabric walling for Google’s new headquarters, the next, working on banquette seating for a world-famous restaurant.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable and skilled in both modern and traditional upholstery techniques;
- Be confident working with all fabrics and leather applications;
- Work to tight delivery programmes, whilst maintaining a high standard finish;
- Undertake occasional site installations.
- Proven upholstery experience;
- Good problem-solving;
- Demonstrate the ability to read production drawings;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Good communication skills at all levels;
- Cutting and sewing skills would be advantageous.
In return, for the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Overtime opportunities (when required);
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank Holidays);
- Pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Free car parking;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
To view some of the fantastic projects Brown & Carroll have worked on please visit www.brown-carroll.co.uk
If you are interested in this role or require any further information, we are waiting to hear from you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org