Members of the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers may seek approval to deliver the suite of AMUSF qualifications. In order to deliver these qualifications a centre will need:
- To be a fully paid up member of the AMUSF
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-qualifications/training experience.
- Offer good quality training in either upholstery or soft furnishings
- Have the appropriate facilities
- Have in place the appropriate Public Liability Insurance that includes teaching
- Comply with all appropriate Health & Safety requirements
- Have your premises and teaching assessed by an AMUSF Approved Assessor at regular intervals
Before the AMUSF confirms approval to delivery their qualifications, you will be required to provide evidence of:
- How you intend to deliver the qualifications i.e. weekly/monthly around the academic year or weekly/monthly en-block.
- Confirm whether courses will be a mix of AMUSF accredited qualification courses and/or leisure and in-house courses.
- Provide details of lesson plans/course structure so that we can be sure that all elements of the syllabus are being delivered.
Once approved, the ‘Centre’ may carry to strap line: “Name is approved to deliver the Association of Master Upholsterers & Soft Furnishers (AMUSF) qualifications”. Please note that you will not be permitted to use the AMUSF crest, logo or strap line in relation to any other courses you may offer. The AMUSF Crest and logos may not be used on any of your own “in house” course certificates and may only be used on promotional material and website pages relevant to AMUSF qualification courses.
For further details, please contact Manjeet Upple: email@example.com | 01494 854920 for further details.