Experienced upholsterer needed to join our team in Whitechapel, East London.
The candidate must have extensive experience in upholstering banquette seating in particular and bespoke furniture.
Must be capable of:-
- Pattern making, cutting, foaming, stitching and upholstering all types of seating from start to finish.
- Working with both leather and fabrics.
- Reading and understand architectural drawings and being able to translate these into reality.
Must be able to produce a quality product and be capable to quality control the work of others.
- Hardworking and prepared to put in the hours to get the job done.
- Prepared to develop new skills within the factory.
- Capable of supervising and training other staff.
Good earnings are on offer, based on the level of experience demonstrated. Please send CVs to email@example.com with ‘upholsterer vacancy’ in the subject of the email. References will be required.