Lorfords, Tetbury. Salary – £30,000 a year. Job type – Full-time. Permanent.
Full Job Description
A fabulous opportunity for an upholsterer with an excellent knowledge of, and experience using, traditional skills. Working for a highly respected luxury furniture company, the successful candidate will have an unwavering commitment to exceptional quality, have an eye for every detail and be highly motivated to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Key Skills Required
- High degree of traditional upholstery skills
- Cutting and sewing
- Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained
- Proven experience over a number of years
- Relevant qualifications
- Work well as part of a team
- A minimum salary of £30,000 per annum, plus company benefits
- Work within an exciting and rapidly growing company, which prides itself on developing its staff
- Permanent job with the opportunity to contribute to growing the business
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested please contact: Rose Gore Browne. Mobile: 07802 896358. Email: email@example.com