A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an upholsterer/tacker to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of theatre and cinema upholstered furniture companies. Based in Grays, Essex the company, founded in 1945, has achieved substantial growth over the last decade and forecast to continue. We are looking for a dynamic individual who, not only has the ability to complete exceptional products, but also has experience in using new technology to improve operational standards.
- Manage sewing team and equipment
- Produce prototype customer samples
- Manage production schedule and liaise with woodshop, upholstery and procurement
- Oversee stock levels and complete monthy stock counts
- Oversee Work In Progress
- Manage work area, keep clear, functional and efficient.
Core hours 08:00-16:30 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Key skills required:
- Experience of traditional upholstery techniques
- Ability to produce a quality product with excellent attention to detail
- Work efficiently to meet production deadlines.
Please contact Lindsey Laker on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01375 379200