By becoming an AMUSF Approved Training Centre your client base will have the benefit of knowing that you are a professional in your particular field of expertise with the ability to pass on good quality training.
To become an Approved Training Centre you will need:
- To be a fully paid up member of the AMUSF
- Offer AMUSF training courses to the industry and/or public
- Have the appropriate facilities
- Have in place the appropriate Public Liability Insurance covering teaching
- Have in place the appropriate Health & Safety Policy
- Have your premises and teaching assessed and approved by an AMUSF Assessor
Once approved and on payment of an annual fee you will be able to use the AMUSF’s Approved Training Centre logo in your advertising and on your promotional material.
Please note that you will not be permitted to use the AMUSF crest or logos on your own "in-house" course certificates.
Once approved and for an additional registration fee paid by the individual students, you will have the option to deliver the AMUSF’s suite of accredited upholstery and soft furnishing qualifications.