The Benefits of your business becoming a member of the AMUSF
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as an AMUSF member
Head Office is run by Richard Ranklin supported by Susan Tyler and a dedicated team of Directors. Richard and Susan manage the day to day business from our High Wycombe office, taking fabric orders and answering your queries. If they cannot answer your questions they will find someone who will be able to help you.
As a member of The Association of Master Upholsterers & Soft Furnishers you will have access to a wide range of services:
- Use of the Associations's crest on all your publicity signifying that your company has been assessed and meets the high standards set by the AMUSF for membership.
- Group Buying Scheme enabling you to buy fabric at a discount.
- A copy of the quarterly journal ''Upholsterer and Soft Furnisher''.
- Technical support from Head Office and a team of Directors and Advisors.
- Free Legal Advice Line via DAS.
- Links to the Association's website with your own designated page along with a members only section.
- Discounts on specialised insurance schemes; website design and hosting.
- Private Medical Insurance schemes.
- Mediation and Conciliation Service between members and their customers.
- A public information service – advising the public of their local upholsterers and soft furnishers.
- Code of Practice designed to work for you and your customers benefit.
- Preferential rates when advertising under the Association’s banner in Yellow Pages.
But most importantly the knowledge that you are a member of a recognised Trade Association respected for its dedication, expertise and excellence in the craft skills, with a good standing in the Industry as well as with the public. Our crest on your stationery, signage and vehicles is a sign of quality, expertise and professionalism. A crest to be proud of. Contact us for more information