If you are a retired member of the AMUSF or the Chair Frame Makers Association, we invite you to join, or indeed re-join, us as a Retired Member.
As a retired member you will receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to the AMUSF quarterly journal Upholsterer & Soft Furnisher which contains news and views of upholsterers, soft furnishers and chair makers;
- The opportunity to submit your own input to the journal or advertise at discounted rates.
- Free annual wall planner;
- The opportunity to attend the Ordinary General Meeting & the Annual General Meeting, where you will be able to join in the discussions and vote on matters arising;
- Opportunities to attend branches’ and regional network meetings, social events & conferences.
- Use of the Group Fabric Buying Scheme.
- Telephone advice line on all Furniture, Sourcing or Fire Regulation issues.
- Access to the AMUSF website members area.
- Expenses paid when attending exhibitions and craft shows as a volunteer, demonstrating Upholstery, Soft Furnishing, Woodwork or Antique Restoration for the AMUSF.
All of the above for only £60 per year inclusive of VAT.
Please note that as a Retired Member, you will not be allowed to use the AMUSF crest on any of your signage, stationery, websites, advertising or promotional material in any form.
If you wish to take up this offer, please contact the AMUSF head office on 01494 569120 or email email@example.com.