Full membership of the AMUSF is open to all practitioners within the crafts of Upholstery and Soft Furnishing who are based either in the UK or The Republic Of Ireland. Associate and student membership is also available.
Join the AMUSF
Full membership of the AMUSF is open to all practitioners within the crafts of Upholstery and Soft Furnishers who are based either in the UK or The Republic Of Ireland. Membership is held by the company not an individual although it is recognised that many may well be sole traders rather than larger limited companies.
Benefits of membership include:
- Use of the AMUSF crest on your stationery, signage and vehicles
- Dedicated member page on the AMUSF website directory
- Access to the AMUSF fabric buying scheme
- Access to discounts on specialised company insurance
- plus many more.
AMUSF Approved Training Qualifications
The AMUSF qualifications major on the skills and techniques required in both Upholstery and Soft Furnishing and which will lay the foundations, with additional practise and experience for future employment or considering starting your own small business.
Both the Upholstery and Soft Furnishing Qualifications are delivered in three stages with each stage being a qualification in its own right and will be certificated separately. These qualifications can only be delivered by an AMUSF Approved Training Centre.
Latest AMUSF News
- FIESTA – The Furniture and Interiors Education, Skills and Training Alliance
- Design Law and Intellectual Property – BFM Seminar 5th July 2017
- Upholstery student looking for work experience/part time employment – London
- Upholsterer/Cutter – Potential Manager – North London
- Part Time Upholstery Tutor, Stirling, Scotland
A job vacancy to advertise? Something for sale? Running an open day, event, or presentation? Find them all in the AMUSF Marketplace.