This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced freelance upholsterer with a proven track record, to join a small, rapidly expanding company based in Willesden Junction.
KLS Interiors has manufactured and installed high end soft furnishings for the trade for twelve years, and is looking to build on the upholstery side of the business.
Key Skills Required:
– High degree of upholstery skills with a proven track record of upholstery experience.
– Ability to produce a wide variety of work from pelmets and headboards to re upholstery of traditional sofas, armchairs, dining chairs etc.
– Experience of deep buttoning and traditional upholstery techniques.
– Possess excellent attention to detail.
– Ability to use own initiative and to work quickly to meet production deadlines.
– Be able to work independently or as part of a team
– Ability to make loose covers would be an advantage
What you can expect;
– A fast paced working environment, working alongside a team of highly experienced curtain and blind makers.
-Three days a week begin with
– Freelance with the possibility of full-time employment
– Dependent on experience
Interested? Please contact Bryony Palmer on 02089644502 or send your CV to Bryony@klsinteriors.co.uk.