We are looking for an experienced upholsterer, someone with the knowledge and craftsmanship to work with traditional and modern styles, who can also bring their own individual style and flair.
- Proven experience, over a number of years, of traditional and modern upholstery techniques
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Cutting and sewing machine skills essential
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Salary dependent on experience.
Our workshop is located in Chessington, close to the M25 and is a few minute’s walk from Chessington South Railway station.
The successful candidate would need to be within an easy commute of our workshop.
To apply for this position please email your CV to: email@example.com