Family upholstery and re-upholstery business based in the West End of London close to Goodge Street. Long established reputation for private and trade clients with plenty of commercial jobs from hotels around the City, bars clubs, restaurants, etc. Two spaces workshop and storage based in excellent commercial location plus website and emails, including many trade accounts with more than 25 companies and designers where you can order materials with 40% discounts. The rent is only £980 a month for both spaces (ground floor with large door). Included in the price:-
- All the space and all equipment (two sewing machines with walking foot and normal foot and all other equipment).
- Existing customers and the jobs that are booked in from the moment we agree the sale.
- Website in the market since 2013.
- All the social media that belongs to the business that has built the reputation of the business since 2013.
- Trade account discounts with 25-30 suppliers for upholstery fabric and leather suppliers, foam and upholstery tool suppliers.
- The space which costs less than £12,000 a year. No lease (ground floor).
- The existing upholsterers can work with you, if required. Please note: we have a person doing collection and delivery.
- Fabric books for our trade accounts with the fabric designers.
The price is £77,000
Kindly get in touch with Muthana on 07440 209387 or send an email to muthana131@gmail
I have been here for 8 years and have gradually built the business from scratch. Unfortunately, due to medical reasons, I have got to retire now! I employ one full time upholsterer and a couple of part timers for doing basics like stripping furniture. I have work booked in for the next couple of months, including some very good trade contacts. Business is always busy.
The workshop is approx. 800 sq. ft, including a small office/pattern book/showroom.
The price would include all stock, pattern books and tools, apart from my personal ones. Any reasonable offer considered.
David Picott, The Upholstery Workshop, Unit One Ideal Yard, Sample Oak Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8QW. Tel: 01483 450251. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New ‘apprentice child’s chair ‘ for sale. Miniature iron rod back chair, 28”/71 cm high, 19.5“ width/50 cm. Back to front 19.5″ / 50 cm. Solid mahogany frame and legs /8” legs with front brass cup castors and rear brass castors .
£ 375.00 including V.A.T. & delivery.
Contact: Mr Derek Caplen, FAMU
Dee Cee Upholstery, 502 Portswood Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO17 3SP
Tel: 02380 555888. Mob: 07973 147646
Record Table Saw
Buyer Collects – West Sussex
Patcher Sewing Machine
Buyer Collects – West Sussex
AMUSF Ties and Lapel Pins for sale – show you belong !
Ties £12 (including VAT) plus £2.90 p&p 2nd class.
Lapel Pins £4 (including VAT) plus £1 p&p 2nd class.
Paperback book re-published March 2019 £15 plus £5 p&p 2nd class.